Monday, March 26, 2007

Inspiration

I haven't had chance lately to add any new lesson videos. I invested in a Mac about a month ago and it's brilliant, but I now have to learn to use different editing software. Anyway, I'm hoping to have something new up before I head off on tour.

In the meantime I'm adding a few posts about things that have inspired me on my 27 year journey. Of all the books I've read "Yes Man" by Danny Wallace has probably had the most impact. After reading of the adventures he had that followed him simply saying Yes more I decided to give it a go. I ended up joining new bands, meeting new people and travelling to new places all as a result of saying Yes more.

I've kind of given away the plot but I highly recommend the book anyway. It made me laugh out loud many times and was a truly inspirational true story. Get it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment